In this series of 6 webinars, participants have enjoyed and contributed actively amongst others through the Curatr learning platform. The series used real life case studies to demonstrate how integrated food systems and sector frameworks can be developed into workable tools, by dissecting and examining six specific themes and topics. In the closing webinar, we have a look at the outcomes of the six previous webinars and their recordings here and reflect on your takeaways from the series!
The closing session of the webinar series will include a synthesis by the organisers, followed by two interactive panel discussions .
These will address questions, such as:
- What are key takeaways from the series?
- Does the use of the frameworks eventually increase impact (on the ground)? When and how?
- For whom is the added value of using a food systems perspective the biggest?
The two panels are as follows:
Young experts' perspectives on food system transformation (in studio)
- Bram Peters, Food Security and Food Systems Advisor at Cordaid
- Anne Dorst, Advisor Knowledge Management - International Development at RVO
- Jackline Owili, Knowledge Broker at Netherlands Food Partnership
Participants’ experiences and reflections on food system transformation (online)
- Ones Karuho, Head of markets, AGRA, Kenya
- Nathalie Ingabire, Nutritionist, SNV, Rwanda
- Cynthia Onyangore, Managing director Trade Up Commodities Ltd, Netherlands / Kenya
Introduction and synthesis previous discussions
Panel discussion with young experts.
Panel discussion with active participants
Thank you from the organisers (4m)