NFP Seeks Two New Supervisory Board Members
Due to rotation, the NFP Supervisory Board is currently looking for two new members.
The NFP Supervisory Board is looking for members with expertise and networks in the field of food systems and/or social transitions in the agricultural and food sector. The following knowledge and experience is desirable:
- preferably knowledge of and experience with the Dutch ecosystem in the field of food security.
- access to multi-stakeholder networks relevant to NFP's work
- strategically strong and sensitive to organization and environment.
- able to look beyond the interests of the organization he/she works for.
- a relevant education and extensive experience in the administrative field, for example from a position of ultimate responsibility in a (social) organization.
- experience with accountability, reporting and the design and operation of governance.
- constructively critical and open to innovative and transformative changes and sustainable solutions.
ADDITIONAL SPECIFIC PROFILE REQUIREMENTS MEMBER GLOBAL SOUTH
The Council is looking for a member with expertise and a network in the field of food systems in low- and middle-income countries. The following specific knowledge and experience is required:
- experience with sustainable food system problems and opportunities in low and middle income countries, preferably in Africa.
- familiar with the Dutch aid and trade agenda and the Dutch development agenda.
- knowledge/access to Global South/Africa networks relevant to the work of NFP.
- working in or strongly related to a civil society organization, multilateral organization or research institute.
ADDITIONAL SPECIFIC PROFILE REQUIREMENTS MEMBER KNOWLEDGE COMMUNITY
- academic knowledge of and experience with global food systems.
- familiar with the Dutch research agenda in the field of food security.
- knowledge/access to knowledge and research networks relevant to the work of NFP.
- working in or strongly related to a knowledge institution or research institute.
Members are appointed for a period of, in principle, four years. Reappointment is possible once. The rotation schedule takes into account a gradual renewal of the Supervisory Board. Remuneration of members is possible and is determined by the Board. Indication for time commitment and remuneration: members are expected to spend approximately 1.5 days per quarter (max. Euro 6,000).
You can express your interest until 10 April 2023 at the latest with the Chair of the Supervisory Board, Mrs. S. van Tilburg via email@example.com