Online content creative (36 hours)
If you are a communication professional who enjoys translating complex subjects into an infographic, visual or short video or online campaign we would like to get to know you.
By 2030 we need to have ensured that everyone has access to enough nutritious food to prosper. Changing the food system to make this possible, is a collective effort that needs innovative and willing people from all sectors involved. Netherlands Food Partnership enables collective impact coalitions of Dutch and international partners who aim to achieve these urgent changes. We believe that transformation can only succeed by inspiring one another to adopt a wider perspective, by challenging one another, and by thinking out of the box.
As an online content creative you can have a crucial role in this ambition
On a typical day you would be working on promoting our events. Since all these events are in different phases, you’d be creating a flyer or invite for one, while another is already posted online and you are helping with preparing appealing content in our branding style for the host to use during the event. At the same time an upcoming publication needs some visuals and an infographic and you are working closely with the author to make sure the content is correct and appealing. And throughout you will have a keen eye for effective messaging through our online channels informing on activities and results.
- You create visual content for our online channels, publications and events (visuals, animations, videos, infographics);
- You create webpages, social media posts, newsletters and e-mailings;
- You transform data & learnings into attractive and clarifying digital content;
- You assist colleagues, external speakers and event hosts with preparing inspirational online events;
- You will be working closely together with the Marketing & Communication Advisor and collaborating with other colleagues.
What we look for
- You have a relevant degree in communication, media and information.
- You have a maximum of three years of relevant working experience.
- You know the ins and outs of Mailchimp, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Youtube and you know how to effectively grow a relevant audience.
- Adobe Creative Cloud is your toolbox and you are experienced in video editing.
- You are a near native UK English speaker (C1 level) and comfortably create short copy for online use.
- You enjoy working in a team but are also a self starter. You are flexible and find your way in colliding priorities.
What Netherlands Food Partnership offers
You will be working in an inspirational and dynamic, international and informal organisation with highly dedicated professionals for 32-36 hours a week. Initially we offer you a one year contract. Salary in scale 9 or 10, dependent on experience and qualifications, and competitive employment benefits, in accordance with the "Social Sector CAO".
Are you up for creating attractive and effective content to contribute to the purpose of Netherlands Food Partnership? Send your CV and motivation letter in English, together with samples of recent work before 26 april to Heleen Jones via email. Would you like to know more about the ins and outs of the vacancy, please contact Baukje Kleinbekman via email.