Creative online content and events specialist (36 hours)
If you are a communication professional who enjoys translating complex subjects into an infographic, visual or short video and who is experienced in producing online events and webinars we would like to get to know you.
Netherlands Food Partnership enables powerful collaboration between relevant Dutch organisations and international partners to achieve urgent changes that contribute to sustainable food systems and nutrition security and reach SDG2: Zero Hunger by 2030. We believe that transformation can only succeed by inspiring one another to adopt a wider perspective, by challenging one another, and by thinking out of the box.
As an online content and events specialist you can have a crucial role in this ambition.
- You create visual content for our online channels, publications and events (visuals, animations, videos, infographics);
- You create webpages, social media posts, newsletters and e-mailings and you transform monitoring & evaluation data, learnings and insights into attractive and clarifying digital knowledge products, including webinars and podcasts;
- You technically assist colleagues, external speakers and event hosts with preparing inspirational online events and act as technical host during larger online events;
- You stay updated on technical developments related to online tools and events and introduce opportunities for further development.
- You will be working closely together with the Marketing & Communication Advisor and collaborating with other colleagues.
What we look for
- You have a relevant degree at Bachelor level or higher (Communicatie, Media en Informatie, Communicatiewetenschap);
- You have at least three years of relevant working experience;
- You know the ins and outs of Mailchimp, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Youtube and you know how to effectively grow a relevant audience.
- You have experience in video/studio production and are able to both coach and direct online hosts and presenters, resulting in inspirational online events.
- Adobe Creative Cloud is your toolbox and you stay up to date on new developments.
- You are a near native UK English speaker (C1 level) and comfortably create text for online use.
- You enjoy working in a team but are also a self starter. You are flexible and find your way in colliding priorities.
What Netherlands Food Partnership offers
You will be working in an inspirational and dynamic, international and informal organisation with highly dedicated professionals for 36 hours a week (less hours can be discussed). Initially we offer you a one year contract. Salary in scale 10 and competitive employment benefits, in accordance with the "Social Sector CAO".
Are you up for creating attractive and effective content to contribute to the purpose of Netherlands Food Partnership? Send your CV and motivation letter in English, together with samples of recent work before February 26 to Heleen Jones via email. Would you like to know more about the ins and outs of the vacancy you can contact Baukje Kleinbekman via email.