We focus on developing and scaling of collective impact coalitions by Dutch companies and organisations and partners from low and middle income countries to achieve food systems transformation for food and nutrition security, in line with the food policy goals set out by the Dutch government. By taking a food systems approach, Netherlands Food Partnership’s contributions will help Dutch initiatives to increase synergies and reduce negative trade-offs between social, economic and ecological food system outcomes.
At the heart of Netherlands Food Partnership is an agile core group of coalition builders and knowledge brokers, extended with a flexible pool of experts in Europe, Africa, The Middle East, South East Asia and Latin America.
- We support impact coalitions of relevant Dutch organisation and international partners.
- We create experimental space to prototype new approaches and solutions.
- We link research institutes with practitioners to reach synergy and to scale transformative approaches.
- We facilitate Communities of Practice of professionals from policy, research and practice.
- We run landscape analyses to identify existing knowhow, knowledge gaps, similar initiatives and potential partners.
- We provide information and market scans for potential sources of financing.
- We share the latest and most innovative insights related to food systems transformation.
- We promote solutions, including coalition highlights, in international forums and during the annual Dutch SDG2 event World Food Day.
In 2021-2022 we aim to contribute to at least ten new, exciting value propositions for sustainable food systems.