Strike Two Summit
StrikeTwo is a combination of a hackathon and an acceleration program, addressing the biggest challenges of our food system.
- 01 Nov - 04 Nov 2021
- The New Fork
- More information
This 4-day working summit results in concrete, committed innovation roadmaps. StrikeTwo’s overall objective is to accelerate the resilience of the agrifood economy with technology.
How does StrikeTwo work
- StrikeTwo focuses on 3 key themes: consumer trust, farm income, and sustainable supply chain management.
- Within each theme we will handle different challenges, which we call ‘tracks.’
- Every track has a track owner who explains their challenge.
- During the 4 day summit each track group (track owner, moderator, sharks and carefully selected participants) develop a 1 year innovation roadmap, complete with commitment from the co-creators to make it a reality.
- On the 1st of December the track owners will pitch their roadmaps to the sharks. A group of influentials, investors and industry experts.
- These pitches are the last step to turn the ideas into reality and start the future of food.