Responsible and successful entrepreneurship in Asia
In this webinar PUM shares examples of successful business links, introduces you to (business) partners and amplifies how you can realise opportunities.
- 19 Jan 2021
- More information
Keynote Speaker : Ingrid Thijssen - President of VNO/NCW
- Online webinar 14:00 – 15:30
Do you want to ...
- explore new markets with your company and contribute to the sustainable development of SMEs in Asia?
- find new contacts in Asia?
- investigate what import or export opportunities there are for your company?
- do business more sustainably and efficiently in the value chain?
- know what the PUM factor could add to your business?
Asia is the continent that has been most successful in managing the corona crisis so far. The opportunities for the Dutch business community are just as good as before. Reason enough to put the spotlights on our activities in 10 Asian countries!
We have quite some success stories to share! Also, we introduce you to our (business) partners and show how you can realise opportunities in Asia by applying the ‘PUM factor’. Join us!
Some programme highlights:
- Best practices of cooperation between PUM and Dutch companies:
- Super Indo – part of Ahold Delhaize
- Seed Processing Holland
- Update on doing business in Asia by Southeast Asia expert Matthijs van den Broek
- Exploring new markets with PUM expert Paula Koelemij - previously working for Simon Lévelt