Webinar report: How to make Blended Learning work ?
Blended learning is an approach in education and lifelong learning to combine the best of digital and in person teaching modalities. Since 2021, a group of Netherlands organisations have been sharing their experience and lessons. This webinar is meant to widen the exchange, putting the spotlight on experience of partners in the global south. Speakers in this webinar share their BL experiences in higher education in Cambodia, TVET education in Uganda and private sector training in the Philllipines.
Here is the video recording of the webinar (1h07m)
Here is the 2page report of the first webinar on blended learning.
And here are the powerpoints used in the webinar
- Introduction by Esther Wintraecken, Wageningen University and Research
- Blended learning in higher education: case presented by Vannarath Ly, National University of Battambang, Cambodia
- Blended learning in TVET: case presented by Hannington Odongo, Must University, Uganda
- Blended learning for advisory services to farmers: case presented by Lysette Lacambra, East West Seed Knowledge Transfer.
- And here is the mural (in pdf format)
Netherlands Food Partnershipwgoris@nlfoodpartnership.com