Closing Webinar | Putting Food Systems Thinking Into Sector Practice
The series of six webinars concludes with a closing session, again organised by NFP and Wageningen University & Research (WUR). The last session of the webinar series will include a synthesis by the organisers, followed by two interactive panel discussions with 3 young experts and 3 participants.
- 16 Jun 2022
- Netherlands Food Partnership | Wageningen Centre for Development Innovation
- More information
13 - 15 hrs CET
The closing webinar will take place at 13:00 - 15:00 CET on Thursday 16 June.
Please register here
We will look back at the 6 previous webinars:
- Importing cheap poultry products: a key obstacle for African poultry sector development?:
- Youth and women empowerment in the horticulture sector: Overcoming challenges to reach empowerment:
- Policy decision making on food system transformation:
- Protein transition - a key ambition of food system transformation:
- Tropical commodities to boost food systems transformation:
- Sesame sector transformation:
You can read summary reports and watch video clips via this link (scroll down).
Netherlands Food Partnershipwgoris@nlfoodpartnership.com