Food Systems transformation explained in two minutes
Publications Action Tracks
For each action track, the most recent documents can be accessed via the main button on that page. Important reading are the ‘synthesis reports of submitted game changing solutions’ which you will find under each action track. Action Track-1 , Action Track-2 , Action Track-3 , Action Track-4 , Action Track-5
Podcast series 'Laying down tracks'
Inspiring 8-part miniseries, led by Aaron Niederhelman, will feature world experts on issues related to world hunger, malnutrition, climate change, and much more.
Focused on the real experiences of rolling out the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, each episode will bring forward solutions through motivating discussions.
Papers from the Scientific Group of the Food Systems Summit
The Summit is committed to delivering the latest evidence-based and scientific approaches to food systems transformation by inviting a diverse range of input from actors everywhere.
- Healthy diet – A definition for the UN Food Systems Summit 2021 [March 2021]
- Food Systems – Definition, Concept and Application for the UN Food Systems Summit [March 2021]
- 3. Ensuring Access to Safe and Nutritious Food for All Through - a paper on Action Track 1 [March 2021]
- 4. Shift to Healthy and Sustainable Consumption Patterns - a paper on Action Track 2 [April 2021]
- 5. Boost Nature Positive Production - a paper on Action Track 3 [April 2021]
- 6. Advance Equitable Livelihoods - a paper on Action Track 4 [March 2021]
- 7. Building Resilience to Vulnerabilities, Shocks and Stresses - a paper on Action Track 5 [March 2021]
From the Netherlands
- Imke de Boer’s food systems vision